Canon PIXMA MX492 Full Driver & Software (Mac) 1.6
Canon Inc. - 15.72MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.6
Size : 15.72MB
Date Added : October 02,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10/ 10.9/ 10.8/ 10.7
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file will download and install the drivers, application or manual you need to set up the full functionality of your product.
Canon PIXMA MX492
Wireless All-in-one Printer
PIXMA MX492 is a wireless all-in-one printer that lets you print from more locations than ever before thanks to the exceptional connectivity options and the ability to place printers in more places than before with a 30% reduction in size over the previous MX model.
With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you will print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from anywhere around the office. The MX492 is also loaded with time-saving features, including an integrated automatic document feeder that stores up to 20 sheets. Plus, an optional XL ink cartridge means you can print longer before replacing your cartridge.
Another great feature of PIXMA MX492 is the My Image Garden software that places all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software application. It also helps you organize photos with calendar display and face recognition.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the “Setup” file to launch the setup screen. By following the instructions on the screen, install the software and do the connection settings for your printer.
- The internal modules have been updated.