Canon PIXMA MX492 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.85
Canon Inc. - 17.94MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.85
Size : 17.94MB
Date Added : October 01,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers support 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MX492
Wireless All-In-one Small Printer with Mobile or Tablet Printing, Airprint and Google Cloud Print Compatible
PIXMA MX492 is a wireless all-in-one printer that lets you print from more locations than ever before thanks to the exceptional connectivity options and the ability to place printers in more places than before with a 30% reduction in size over the previous MX model.
With Google Cloud Print and AirPrint, you will print wirelessly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from anywhere around the office. The MX492 is also loaded with time-saving features, including an integrated automatic document feeder that stores up to 20 sheets. Plus, an optional XL ink cartridge means you can print longer before replacing your cartridge.
Another great feature of PIXMA MX492 is the My Image Garden software that places all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one practical software application. It also helps you organize photos with calendar display and face recognition.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are accurate. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
- (Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be established.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.