Canon PIXMA MX522 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.65
Canon Inc. - 24.75MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.65
Size : 24.75MB
Date Added : September 22,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MX522
Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
PIXMA MX522 is a Wireless All-in-one Color Photo Printer that works efficiently from a variety of devices. This printer is equipped with Wi-Fi® to print and scan anywhere in your home from your compatible computer and mobile device. This also includes the AirPrint feature that allows you to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch device. The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, Automatic Duplex Printing, Dual Function Panels, and FastFront are some of the fantastic features that can help you increase efficiency in a home office.
Enjoy 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum color resolution and FINE Cartridge System which means the printing and efficiency of exceptional business documents while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of original documents preserved with every copy and scan.
PIXMA MX522 also allows you to turn offices into photo labs. Print beautiful, unlimited photo lab photos of 8.5″ x 11″. The My Image Garden software also makes setting and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organizations, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and more.
The MX522 also offers business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from the Microsoft website.
- (Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be fixed.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.