Canon PIXMA MX522 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 36.64MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 36.64MB
Date Added : September 21,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10 x64/8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX522 IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to scan photos, documents, etc easily.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Canon PIXMA MX522
Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier and Fax
PIXMA MX522 is a Wireless All-in-one Color Photo Printer that works efficiently from a variety of devices. This printer is equipped with Wi-Fi® to print and scan anywhere in your home from your compatible computer and mobile device. This also includes the AirPrint feature that allows you to print wirelessly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch device. The integrated 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, Automatic Duplex Printing, Dual Function Panels, and FastFront are some of the fantastic features that can help you increase efficiency in a home office.
Enjoy 4800 x 1200 dpi maximum color resolution and FINE Cartridge System which means the printing and efficiency of exceptional business documents while internal imaging technology ensures the integrity of original documents preserved with every copy and scan.
PIXMA MX522 also allows you to turn offices into photo labs. Print beautiful, unlimited photo lab photos of 8.5″ x 11″. The My Image Garden software also makes setting and printing your photos fun and easy with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organizations, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and more.
The MX522 also offers business imaging quality and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable yet or turned-on the power supply back.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.