Canon MX7600 Mini Master Setup (Windows 64bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 45.17MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 45.17MB
Date Added : September 13,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MX7600
Office All-in-One Printer
PIXMA MX7600 Office All-in-One Printer that delivers versatility, high performance and outstanding reproduction. Thanks to Canon’s patented print head technology and 5-color ink system, you can quickly produce excellent photos with a maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi.
Speaking of speed? For borderless prints of 4″ x 6″ it only takes about 43 seconds. The new Canon PgR ink system uses higher-intensity black pigment inks along with clear ink and specially formulated color pigment inks. You will see amazing results in photos and graphics even when using plain paper, along with laser-quality text perfect for business use. All copies will be very appropriate to the original, and when scanning photos, you will produce an impressive 4800 dpi.
The PIXMA MX7600 is networked via an Ethernet connection and allows you to print from memory cards, digital cameras, and even camera phones. The internal automatic document feeder (ADF) is capable of storing up to 35 original documents and allows automatic duplexing, so you don’t have to wait, then manually reverse your 2-sided documents.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.