Canon PIXMA iP4820 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.69MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.69MB
Date Added : September 10,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA iP4820 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA iP4820
Premium Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA iP4820 is a Premium Inkjet Photo Printer that offers performance, high quality, and ease of use for various printing needs in your home.
Enjoy stunning maximum color print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi with 1pl and five individual ink tank systems for beautiful photos without limits to 8.5″ x 11″ web pages or all documents of exceptional quality. Automatic Duplex Printing is a feature that allows you to easily print on both sides of the paper without having to reverse it manually.
The new Full HD Movie Print software also allows you to turn your favorite HD video clips into beautiful prints! While Auto Photo Fix II will automatically print and correct your photos. If it’s not flexible enough, you can also enjoy 2-way Paper Feeding and computer-free photo printing with PictBridge connections. So, you are free to print photos directly from a compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or your camera phone.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be installed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.