Canon PIXMA iP7200 series Printer Driver (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 23.95MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 23.95MB
Date Added : September 03,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA iP7200 IJ printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
Printer Driver: The driver for Canon IJ printer.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
Canon PIXMA iP7200
Wireless Office Color Photo Printer
PIXMA iP7200 is a Wireless Inkjet Color Photo Printer that delivers true photo lab experience right at home. The Canon iP7200 will print unlimited gorgeous photos on your desk up to 8.5? x 11? size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and this can help you reduce paper usage and cost up to 50%. Not only that, but IP7200 also allows you to print on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, can even play your HD Movie clip into beautiful photos.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.