Canon iP7200 Series Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.0
Canon Inc. - 29.96MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.0
Size : 29.96MB
Date Added : September 02,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, Printer Driver and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA iP7200
Wireless Office Color Photo Printer
PIXMA iP7200 is a Wireless Inkjet Color Photo Printer that delivers true photo lab experience right at home. The Canon iP7200 will print unlimited gorgeous photos on your desk up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and five individual ink tanks.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing enables you to print automatically on both sides of the paper, and this can help you reduce paper usage and cost up to 50%. Not only that, but IP7200 also allows you to print on CDs, DVDs and Blu-ray Discs, can even play your HD Movie clip into beautiful photos.
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 56.6MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.