Canon PIXMA MP492 MP Driver (Windows) 1.05
Canon Inc. - 19.96MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.05
Size : 19.96MB
Date Added : August 21,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP492 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP492
Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer
PIXMA MP492 is an Inkjet Photo All-In-One Printer that is compact, stylish, high-quality and versatile that allows you to print unlimited photos, documents, and other home office needs? PIXMA MP492 offers the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi, 2pl and PG-210 Black and FINE Color Ink Cartridge System CL-211 to achieve outstanding overall print quality.
PIXMA MP492 also gives you ease of use so that you can quickly achieve the photo lab quality you want. While the new Auto Photo Fix II software automatically corrects images and is easy to see and edit because it can be done directly on a 1.8 inch LCD.
The QuickStart feature also gives you faster access to printer operation after the product is active. If you want to start scanning, the Auto Scan Mode automatically recognizes each type of original document that you scan and stores it in the most appropriate settings. Do you need a lot of copies? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing technology also allows your copy to maintain the integrity of the original document whether it is a document or photo. Don’t forget, to increase versatility and enjoy the choice of printing photos without a computer through a compatible memory card.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are accurate. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly.
In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
- On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
- A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
- Click “Yes” then “OK,” this will complete the uninstallation process.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.