Canon PIXMA MX470 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 24.40MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 24.40MB
Date Added : August 16,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Series
Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX470 is a versatile Multifunctional Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer to maximize your daily efficiency. This PIXMA MX470 all-in-one is superior in connectivity such as Google Cloud Print and AirPrint which allows you to print directly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from anywhere around your office through a wireless connection.
This all-in-one printer is also loaded with time-saving features such as an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 30 sheets. And when replacing ink or adding paper, the FastFront feature allows you to quickly and easily do it from the front of the printer. Plus, the optional XL or XXL black ink cartridge means you will print longer before you have to replace the cartridge.
Not only that, PIXMA MX470 is also supported by the My Image Garden software that puts all your favorite printing features such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one software application that is very easy to use.
- High Resolution
- Genuine Canon Ink
- 4 Color Cartridge System
- Borderless Photos Fast
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder
- My Image Garden
- Fast Front
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Quiet Mode
- Auto Scan Mode
- Built-In Wireless
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- Google Cloud Print™
- Super G3 Fax
- Hi-Speed USB
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.