Canon PIXMA MX470 Full Driver & Software (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 48.85MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 48.85MB
Date Added : August 14,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an online installation software to help you to perform initial setup of your printer on a PC (either USB connection or network connection) and to install various software.
Canon PIXMA MX470 Series
Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX470 is a versatile Multifunctional Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer to maximize your daily efficiency. This PIXMA MX470 all-in-one is superior in connectivity such as Google Cloud Print and AirPrint which allows you to print directly from a compatible smartphone or tablet from anywhere around your office through a wireless connection.
This all-in-one printer is also loaded with time-saving features such as an automatic document feeder that can hold up to 30 sheets. And when replacing ink or adding paper, the FastFront feature allows you to quickly and easily do it from the front of the printer. Plus, the optional XL or XXL black ink cartridge means you will print longer before you have to replace the cartridge.
Not only that, but PIXMA MX470 is also supported by the My Image Garden software that puts all your favorite printing features such as Special Filters and Full HD Movie Print, in one software application that is very easy to use.
- High Resolution
- Genuine Canon Ink
- 4 Color Cartridge System
- Borderless Photos Fast
- Print Documents and Web Pages Fast
- Fully-Integrated, 30-sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder
- My Image Garden
- Fast Front
- CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM
- Quiet Mode
- Auto Scan Mode
- Built-In Wireless
- Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY
- Google Cloud Print™
- Super G3 Fax
- Hi-Speed USB
Download / Installation Procedures
IMPORTANT: Be sure to connect your PC to the Internet while performing the following:
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form (.exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded .exe file. It will be decompressed, and the Setup screen will be displayed. Follow the instructions to install the software and perform the necessary settings.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- The most appropriate version is installed every time the software is installed.