Canon PIXMA MX722 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.65
Canon Inc. - 26.47MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.65
Size : 26.47MB
Date Added : August 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is an advanced printer driver. XPS printer drivers support 16-bits per color (bpc) printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MX722
PIXMA MX722 Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX722 is a Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer that offers exceptional quality and speed to your home office. The MX722 printer has built-in WiFi to print and scan anywhere in your home wirelessly. It also includes Apple AirPrint support, which allows you to print wirelessly from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. With CLOUD Printing capabilities, the 35-sheet Automatic Duplex Document Feeder and integrated Dual Function Panel are some of the features that allow you to do many tasks easily while your printer is working. The Canon MX722 also has a 250-sheet plain paper tape so you can always focus on the job and not run out of paper.
Enjoy color print quality with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, and five individual ink tanks mean exceptional document printing and efficiency with a choice of high-yield black ink tanks to print more documents without the need to change the black ink pigment too often. The MX722 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print borderless lab-quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″.
The My Image Garden software also offers fun and easy photo settings and printing with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and more. The MX722 also delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will help take your business to the next level.
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from the Microsoft website.
(Notice for installation)
– Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be fixed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
– No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
– At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it. Then the installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.