Canon PIXMA MX722 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 38.45MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 38.45MB
Date Added : August 03,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. It also allows you to set-up your printer for printing and scanning wirelessly. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MX722
PIXMA MX722 Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX722 is a Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer that offers exceptional quality and speed to your home office. The MX722 printer has built-in WiFi to print and scan anywhere in your home wirelessly. It also includes Apple AirPrint support, which allows you to print wirelessly from iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. With CLOUD Printing capabilities, the 35-sheet Automatic Duplex Document Feeder and integrated Dual Function Panel are some of the features that allow you to do many tasks easily while your printer is working. The Canon MX722 also has a 250-sheet plain paper tape so you can always focus on the job and not run out of paper.
Enjoy color print quality with a maximum resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, and five individual ink tanks mean exceptional document printing and efficiency with a choice of high-yield black ink tanks to print more documents without the need to change the black ink pigment too often. The MX722 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print borderless lab-quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″.
The My Image Garden software also offers fun and easy photo settings and printing with excellent face recognition, Fun Filters, Calendar Organization, Automatic Layout Suggestions, and more. The MX722 also delivers outstanding business imaging quality and versatile solutions that will help take your business to the next level.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are accurate. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable still or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.