Canon PIXMA MP499 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 21.77MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 21.77MB
Date Added : July 29,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MP499 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MP499
PIXMA MP499 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MP499 is a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer with a compact, stylish design and many innovative features that allow you to print and scan wirelessly. Canon MP499 All-in-One delivers high-quality performance, ease of use and comfort together in one exceptional printer. You can also enjoy your Wi-Fi photo printing easily from the iPhone, iPod touch and compatible Android devices. The new Full HD Movie Print software also allows you to turn your favorite HD video clips into beautiful prints!
MP499 is capable of delivering the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with Canon’s patented Hybrid Ink System. So you will have black ink pigments for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ all with exceptional quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology will automatically analyze and apply image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images. While Auto Document Fix will also automatically provide advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for easy-to-read text, and images that maintain color and contrast tones.
If you want to print from the web easily? Easy-WebPrint EX software from Canon enables you to plagiarize, collect, and merge multiple web pages into a layout and even add text to your taste.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are correct. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- [Notice for installation]
– Only when The current printer driver is already installed, The XPS printer driver can be fixed.
- [Notice for uninstallation]
– No uninstaller for The XPS printer drivers.
– The same time as The uninstaller of The printer driver is executed, The XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As,” then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.