Canon PIXMA MP499 MP Driver (Windows) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 26.76MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 26.76MB
Date Added : July 28,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP499 IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Canon PIXMA MP499
PIXMA MP499 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MP499 is a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer with a compact, stylish design and many innovative features that allow you to print and scan wirelessly. Canon MP499 All-in-One delivers high-quality performance, ease of use and comfort together in one exceptional printer. You can also enjoy your Wi-Fi photo printing easily from the iPhone, iPod touch and compatible Android devices. The new Full HD Movie Print software also allows you to turn your favorite HD video clips into beautiful prints!
MP499 is capable of delivering the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with Canon’s patented Hybrid Ink System. So you will have black ink pigments for crisp text and dye ink for beautiful photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ all with exceptional quality. Auto Photo Fix II technology will automatically analyze and apply image correction, red-eye removal and multi-zone exposure correction for beautiful images. While Auto Document Fix will also automatically provide advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction for easy-to-read text, and images that maintain color and contrast tones.
If you want to print from the web easily? Easy-WebPrint EX software from Canon enables you to plagiarize, collect, and merge multiple web pages into a layout and even add text to your taste.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. The settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are accurate. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. In such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ Network Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not compete.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the installation after restarting the computer.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.