Canon PIXMA MP970 MP Driver (Windows 32-bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 24.75MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 24.75MB
Date Added : July 25,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP970 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP970
PIXMA MP970 All-In-One Photo Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MP970 is a versatile All-In-One Photo Inkjet Printer that allows you to print, copy, and scan at the highest level. You will create a 4″ x 6″ photo with a spectacular 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution in just 35 seconds.
Thanks to the 7-color ink system, this Canon printer is capable of producing richer and livelier photos than ever before. Scanning photos, negatives, and even thick notebooks will produce incredible 4800 x 9600 dpi colors, and your copy will be more faithful to the original. While the Ethernet network interface is supportable, the large 3.5-inch TFT screen also lets you view images in high resolution, and prints directly from compatible memory cards without the help of a computer.
The Auto Image Fix feature also ensures that each of your photos is clear and will even allow to print or copy on both sides to save your papers and space.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- After the installation in Windows 2000, when opening properties of “Scanners and Cameras” from the control panel, the scanner icon for LAN connection is also displayed.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection, manually specify FILE as a port in the Complete Installation window. Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if the OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Windows 7.