Canon PIXMA MP980 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.28
Canon Inc. - 9.79MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.28
Size : 9.79MB
Date Added : July 09,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MP980 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MP980
PIXMA MP980 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
PIXMA MP980 is a Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer that has premium performance and outstanding results. Thanks to ink system ChromaLife100+ six new colours including grey ink, will help you when reaching a value of monochrome and colour. Speaking of speed, You can make a photo’s size 4″ x 6 ” lasting colour print resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi, spectacular only about 20 seconds.
High-resolution CCD scanners also produce spectacular colour resolution is 4800 x 9600 dpi, and each copy will be more loyal to your original document. Talk about printing options, MP980 lets you print from anywhere in your home via WiFi, or Ethernet cable network cable from the computer and print it in another room. If you want to work without a computer? You can use a memory card, preview and enhance pictures on a 3.5-inch LCD screen and produce photos directly. Or you can also print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone you even Bluetooth devices through the Bluetooth interface optional BU-30.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it; then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Even when associating with the 32bit application in the 64bit OS environment, printing can be performed using the XPS printer diver.