Canon PIXMA MP980 MP Driver (Windows) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 26.84MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 26.84MB
Date Added : July 07,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1/ 8/ 7/ Vista/ XP/ 2000
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP980 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP980
PIXMA MP980 Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer
PIXMA MP980 is a Wireless All-in-One Photo Printer that has premium performance and outstanding results. Thanks to ink system ChromaLife100+ six new colours including grey ink, will help you when reaching a value of monochrome and colour. Speaking of speed, You can make a photo’s size 4″ x 6 ” lasting colour print resolution 9600 x 2400 dpi, spectacular only about 20 seconds.
High-resolution CCD scanners also produce spectacular colour resolution is 4800 x 9600 dpi, and each copy will be more loyal to your original document. Talk about printing options, MP980 lets you print from anywhere in your home via WiFi, or Ethernet cable network cable from the computer and print it in another room. If you want to work without a computer? You can use a memory card, preview and enhance pictures on a 3.5-inch LCD screen and produce photos directly. Or you can also print from a compatible digital camera or camera phone you even Bluetooth devices through the Bluetooth interface optional BU-30.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- After the installation in Windows 2000, when opening properties of “Scanners and Cameras” from the control panel, the scanner icon for LAN connection is also displayed.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection,manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Scanner Drivers - The following problem has been rectified: The scanner driver may freeze when scanning a reflection copy at a high resolution.