Canon PIXMA MP610 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 23.99MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 23.99MB
Date Added : June 11,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com/
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP610 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP610
Canon PIXMA MP610 All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP610 is an All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer that can instantly transform your home into an efficient office with patented 4.608-nozzle printhead technology, resulting in clear images and documents with the maximum color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi in just 21 seconds.
You can easily view images in high resolution on a 2.5-inch TFT screen before using a simple Easy-Scroll Wheel for editing and printing from memory cards, digital cameras, DV camcorders or camera phones. The high-quality printer operating system also ensures that all copies of your documents will be faithful to the original documents, and the scanned image will look as clear as the original, even scanners such as thick notebooks will produce 4800 x 9600 dpi color images.
Thanks to the Quick Start design of the printer that helps, just press the Power button and start working. The outgoing copy is sharper than ever with Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology System. Even to print a location is very easy with a compatible Bluetooth device when the printer is connected to a Bluetooth USB adapter.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.