Canon PIXMA iP1800 Printer Driver (Windows) 2.05
Canon Inc. - 8.77MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.05
Size : 8.77MB
Date Added : May 18,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA iP1800 IJ printers.
Canon PIXMA iP1800
Canon PIXMA iP1800 Photo Inkjet Printer
PIXMA iP1800 is a compact Photo Inkjet Printer that offers quality, and exceptional ease of use. Its patented printhead technology enables you to produce beautiful, long-lasting photos with unlimited edges, from credit card sizes up to 8.5 “x 11”. Plus, in your letters and reports will display text that is thicker, laser-quality.
The PIXMA iP1800 is one of the high-value photo printer models that do not compromise on looks or performance for your satisfaction.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.