Canon PIXMA MP620B MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.04
Canon Inc. - 25.52MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.04
Size : 25.52MB
Date Added : May 07,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP620B IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP620B Wireless All-in-one Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP620B is a Wireless All-in-one Inkjet Photo Printer which will change all the rules of how you can print. The Canon MP620B All-in-One is capable of printing from anywhere in your home wirelessly over WiFi or through an Ethernet cable network and photo printing from a cable computer in another room.
You can also enjoy photo printing directly from a memory card, preview and enhance images on a 2.5-inch LCD screen or print from your compatible digital camera and camera phone and even Bluetooth devices via the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface.
The PIXMA MP620B All-In-One faithfully delivers durable 4″ x 6″ size photos with stunning 9600 x 2400 dpi color print resolution in about 41 seconds, and thanks to the new 5 color ink system, the MP620B ensures vivid colors and thick black text. Each copy of your document will be more faithful to the original document and the exceptional 2400 x 4800 dpi color scanning results.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection, manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window. Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
- Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
- The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
- Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: - Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.