Canon PIXMA MP530 Scanner Driver (Mac) 12.13.3a
Canon Inc. - 6.43MB (Freeware)
Version : 12.13.3a
Size : 6.43MB
Date Added : May 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MP530 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP530 Office All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP530 is a versatile Office All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer that combines many capabilities including printing, scanning, faxing and copying in one compact, space-saving device and delivering fast and professional work.
The MP530 has a productive 30-page automatic document feeder that allows you to copy, scan, or fax multiple-page documents. Canon MP530 is capable of printing up to 29 pages per minute in black and white and provides unlimited photos 4 x 6 inches in about 51 seconds. While the built-in scanner offers an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi with 48-bit color depth for live images.
Thanks to the 1.856 precision nozzle, the all-in-one MP530 offers an exceptional print resolution of up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, and single picoliter ink droplets produce highly detailed photos.
Procedures for the download and installation
- Click the link. The download will start automatically.
- Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
- Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.