Canon PIXMA MP190 Scanner Driver (Mac) 13.12.2a
Canon Inc. - 6.73MB (Freeware)
Version : 13.12.2a
Size : 6.73MB
Date Added : April 25,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MP190 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP190 All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP190 is an All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer by automatically detecting what original type you copied whether it is a photo, text document or even a page from your notebook and then processing the image with optimal settings.
The result is that all your copies will be more true to the original, with more accurate colors and less grain on the photo, and bold text in your document.
- [OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
2. Select [Open].
3. “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
Download / Installation Procedures
- Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
- Double-click the downloaded file and mount it on the Disk Image.
- Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
- Double-click the packaged file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.