Canon PIXMA MX420 Scanner Driver (Mac) 17.7.1b
Canon Inc. - 13.85MB (Freeware)
Version : 17.7.1b
Size : 13.85MB
Date Added : April 09,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.2/ 10.3/ 10.4/ 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.6/ 10.5
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MX420 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MX420 Wireless Office All-in-One Printer
PIXMA MX420 is a Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer that offers excellent ease of use, quality and flexibility for your home or small office. Built-in Wi-Fi enables you to easily print and scan from any room in your home, while the built-in fully integrated 30-sheet integrated Automatic Document Feeder means that you will quickly copy, scan and fax from your original documents so they can improve multitasking. In addition, Super G3 High-speed Fax and Ethernet networks ensure efficient communication and Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology means every copy you will retain its original integrity.
Even though you already enjoy unlimited printing, photo print quality of up to 8.5″ x 11″, your photo printing options have now been expanded to Full HD video allowing you to turn your favorite HD video clips into beautiful photos. Make the most of Canon’s Wi-Fi printing technology and print your photos right from your iPad, iPhone, iPod touch and compatible Android devices. You can even use printing without a computer via an optional memory card, PictBridge, and Bluetooth optionally while viewing your images on a 2.5-inch LCD.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- (When using the multiple numbers of the Canon Inkjet MFPs in the same network environment)
Scanning through a network may not be performed.
– Install the latest scanner driver for the machine you are using again.
– Perform the network setup using the following:
MX360 series, MX410 series, MX420 series, MX880series: IJ Network Scanner Selector EX
Models other than the above: IJ Network Scanner Selector
Some models you see here may not be available in your region.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- Installation problem has been fixed.