Canon PIXMA MG2220 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 26.25MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 26.25MB
Date Added : March 29,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MG2220 IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon PIXMA MG2220 IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
Canon PIXMA MG2220 Color Photo Inkjet Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG2220 is an Inkjet All-In-One Photo Printer is great for printing photos and documents with its hybrid ink system. Beautiful print, unlimited photos in your home up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with a maximum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with the comfort and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. You can even easily replace cartridges or just add paper, all from the front of the printer thanks to the FastFront feature.
My Image Garden Tool puts all your favorite printing features, like Fun Filter Effect, Fish Eye and Blur Background, Full HD Movie Print, and more into one convenient and easy-to-use software application. Plus, My Image Garden also adds great convenience to photo organization with calendar view and facial recognition.
With your memories in one place, you’ll be easy to print beautiful, seamless photos to share and enjoy with friends and family. It also becomes your creative coach because the software offers creative templates in different color combinations and patterns to create your fun photo project.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Drivers installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Drivers again, and change the connection method.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.