Canon PIXMA MX850 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 27.90MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 27.90MB
Date Added : March 27,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX850 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MX850 Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX850 is an All-In-One Office Inkjet Printer with patented print head technology and a 5-color ink system to create spectacular photos with 9600 x 2400 dpi color resolution, and fast: Unlimited 4″ x 6″ lab photo quality requires only took about 21 seconds. Each of your copies will be perfectly in line with the original, and when scanning a photo, you will produce impressive 4800-dpi results, with 48-bit live color depth.
Automatic built-in Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 35 original documents and allows for automatic duplexing, so you do not have to wait, then manually submit your original 2-sided documents. This versatile machine can connect via Ethernet connection, and offers an optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface, so you can print wirelessly from your PC or PDA. You can even print photos directly from a memory card, selecting and enhancing images on a high-resolution TFT color screen of 2.5 inches or directly from a digital camera.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection, manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Officially supports Windows 7.