Canon PIXMA MP480 Scanner Driver (Mac) 14.11.4a
Canon Inc. - 10.84MB (Freeware)
Version : 14.11.4a
Size : 10.84MB
Date Added : March 23,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Mac OS X 10.5/ 10.6/ 10.7/ 10.8/ 10.9/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP480 All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP480 is an All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer a perfect blend of performance and comfort. This versatile All-In-One printer allows you to print beautiful 4″ x 6″ seamless prints in about 45 seconds. The new 4-color ink system also ensures vivid color and bold and black.
Your copy will be more true to the original, and scanned photographs or forms will produce results up to 2400 x 4800 dpi color resolution. You can also easily print photos without using a computer. You simply insert the memory card into the installed card slot, preview, and even upgrade your image on the 1.8 inch LCD screen, then Print!
You can also print directly from a compatible digital camera or camera phone including a Bluetooth device via the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface. Additional features of Canon MP480 include the ability to keep the paper output tray closed when not printing (the feature opens automatically when printing begins), the Quick Start feature that lets you increase power in less than three seconds, and Auto Photo Fix that fixes red-eye and improve the quality of your images.
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
- [OS X v10.8/10.9/10.10]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
1. While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
2. Select [Open].
3. “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.