Canon PIXMA MP480 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 24.91MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 24.91MB
Date Added : March 21,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP480 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP480 All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer
PIXMA MP480 is an All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer a perfect blend of performance and comfort. This versatile All-In-One printer allows you to print beautiful 4″ x 6″ seamless prints in about 45 seconds. The new 4-color ink system also ensures vivid color and bold and black.
Your copy will be more true to the original, and scanned photographs or forms will produce results up to 2400 x 4800 dpi color resolution. You can also easily print photos without using a computer. You simply insert the memory card into the installed card slot, preview, and even upgrade your image on the 1.8 inch LCD screen, then Print!
You can also print directly from a compatible digital camera or camera phone including a Bluetooth device via the optional Bluetooth BU-30 interface. Additional features of Canon MP480 include the ability to keep the paper output tray closed when not printing (the feature opens automatically when printing begins), the Quick Start feature that lets you increase power in less than three seconds, and Auto Photo Fix that fixes red-eye and improve the quality of your images.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- [Windows 7]
While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- [Scanner driver] The following problem has been rectified: Scanning using the operation panel of the main unit cannot be performed when a specific computer is used.