Canon PIXMA MX450 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 36.72MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 36.72MB
Date Added : March 16,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX450 IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Canon PIXMA MX450
Canon PIXMA MX450 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX450 is a Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer that offers exceptional quality, flexibility and convenience to your home office. This multi-purpose printer starts with built-in Wi-Fi for easy printing and scanning anywhere around your home from your computer and compatible mobile devices. It also includes Apple AirPrint, which allows you to print wirelessly from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device.
30 sheet Automatic Document Feeder to speed up the ability to copy and send faxes, while the FastFront system allows you to easily change ink and paper. While with Easy WebPrint EX software you can easily collect and combine, multiple web pages to create and print the layout of your own desires.
In addition, PIXMA MX450 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print lab photos, great non-borderless photos up to 8.5″ x 11″ in size. My Image Garden’s software also helps you create fun and easy-to-recognize photo-printing and organizing with great facial recognition, Prefer Filters, Calendar Organizations, Automatic Layout Suggestions and more.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.