Canon PIXMA MX330 MP Driver (Windows 32-bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 16.37MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 16.37MB
Date Added : March 15,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX330 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Inkjet All-In-One Printer
PIXMA MX330 is the Inkjet All-In-One Printer that you need to boost productivity by delivering exceptionally high performance and flexibility. The Canon MX330 is capable of delivering the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi which is fired on 2pl with the PG-210 Black Ink System and CL-211 Color FINE Canon are heralded for excellent detail results. The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder also allows you to quickly copy and scan. While the built-in Super Fast Fax Super G3 also has memory to store up to 20 quick code buttons and 50 incoming pages for additional efficiency.
Thanks to Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, you can scan, duplicate and distribute all documents with professional quality so that your copy will preserve the original integrity. Plus, MX330 also has various security features such as password-protected PDF files so you can feel safe when creating and disseminating your most secret files. The 1.8-inch built-in LCD also allows easy viewing and editing of images with the ability to print without a computer with optional PictBridge and Bluetooth.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.