Canon PIXMA MX700 Mini Master Setup (Windows 64-bit) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 39.23MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 39.23MB
Date Added : March 13,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MX700 Office All-On-One Inkjet Printer
PIXMA MX700 is a versatile Office All-On-One Inkjet Printer for your business, besides being able to produce beautiful photos, PIXMA MX700 delivers high-quality and professional text. You can also print photos directly from a compatible memory card then select and enhance your image on a 1.8-inch color LCD screen or directly print from a digital camera or DV camcorder.
Automatic Document Feeder (ADF) that can hold up to 30 original documents, and two paper trays can store photo and plain paper. You will reach the print speed and B3 Super G3 speed, and expanded memory to store 40 speed-dial codes and receive as many as 100 login pages. Each copy will be perfectly in line with the original and when scanning a photo, you will produce an impressive 2400 dpi, with a vibrant 48-bit color depth.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.