Canon PIXMA MG6220 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56a
Canon Inc. - 23.14MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56a
Size : 23.14MB
Date Added : March 12,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG6220 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG6220 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer
PIXMA MG6220 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo All-in-One Printer that provides exceptional quality, flexibility, and ease of use. With built-in Wi-Fi technology, the MG6220 allows you to easily print and scan virtually anywhere around your home wirelessly.
Print unlimited beautiful photos at home anytime you want up to 8.5″ x 11″ size with the maximum print color resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi and six individual ink tanks including gray ink to produce professional colors and black and white photos. In fact, you can enjoy PIXMA Cloud Link printing that allows you to print images directly from an online photo album with ease.
With Apple AirPrint, you can also print photos, email, web pages and other documents wirelessly without the need to install drivers on the device; this can save you time and create an unlimited user experience. While the built-in Auto Duplex Printing also lets you automatically print on both sides of the paper, it helps you reduce paper usage and cost up to 50%.
In addition to being able to see beautiful and easy-to-see scans with advanced image analysis, you can still enjoy the direct printing options of USB Flash Drives, compatible memory cards, PictBridge and optional Bluetooth devices.
- [Windows 10]
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- (Notice for installation)
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
- (Notice for uninstallation)
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.