Canon PIXMA MX532 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 24.41MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 24.41MB
Date Added : March 10,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
(Standard) This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX532 is the perfect Wireless Office All-In-One Inkjet Printer for mobile printing with many convenient features including the Canon PRINT App application that allows you to print or scan photos and documents from your compatible mobile device. While with the Canon PRINT Cloud printing functionality, you can also print directly from popular online Cloud services, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Dropbox, with your mobile device using the free Canon PRINT App.
Highlights additional features of MX532 include Auto Duplex printing, which allows you to automatically print on both sides of the paper and this can help reduce paper usage and cost up to 50%. Plus, automatic document feeder that holds up to 30 sheets, making it easier for you to copy, scan or fax only multiple page documents.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.