Canon PIXMA MP470 MP Driver (Windows 32-bit) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 24.11MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 24.11MB
Date Added : March 09,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP470 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP470 All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP470 is an All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer with higher productivity for your home printing needs. The versatile MP470 All-In-One allows you to quickly print beautiful photos and laser-quality text. Copy all your important documents with more correct results to the original document.
And when it comes time to scan photos or forms, even thick notebooks though. You can easily print directly from memory cards, digital cameras, camera phones and even enhance your images before printing on a 1.8 inch LCD screen. All of these outstanding performance comes in one compact-style machine that will improve the settings in the office.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.