Canon PIXMA MG2500 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 19.45MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 19.45MB
Date Added : March 07,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
(Standard) This is a driver that will provide full functionality for your selected model. For an enhanced user experience we also recommend installing My Image Garden software. A version of this standard driver will have been included on the CD provided with your original product.
Canon PIXMA MG2500 All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Copier and Scanner
PIXMA MG2500 is an Inkjet Photo Printer All-in-One for you who want to print quality photos and sharp documents. With a hybrid ink system that combines dye ink with vivid colors and black pigment ink for crisp and clear text. Canon MG2500 All-in-One lets you produce beautiful prints at home with a maximum print resolution of up to 4800 x 600 dpi with Canon FINE head print technology.
Full HD Movie Print lets you change favorite video clips captured with compatible Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cameras, and VIXIA digital camcorders into beautiful prints! The Quiet Mode feature also lets you print at any time without having to worry about disturbing those around you. Plus, the Auto Power On feature will automatically turn on the printer every time you send a photo or document to be printed.
The MG2500 also comes with My Image Garden software that stores all your favorite print features, like Full Filters and Full HD Movie Print, into one easy-to-use software application. My Image Garden also helps you when organizing photos with calendar view and face recognition. Plus, get creative templates to help inspire your photo projects.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added to the supported OS.
- The following problems have been rectified: Improper color matching (WIA driver)