Canon IJ Scan Utility Lite (Mac) 3.0.2
Canon Inc. - 22.62MB (Freeware)
Version : 3.0.2
Size : 22.62MB
Date Added : March 07,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : macOS 10.13/ 10.12/ 10.11/ 10.10
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
IJ Scan Utility Lite is the application software which enables you to scan photos and documents using AirPrint. You can easily scan such items simply by clicking the icon you want to choose in the main screen of IJ Scan Utility Lite.
IJ Scan Utility Lite Features
- Multiple Scanning Modes
Scan by simply clicking an icon such as Document to sharpen text in a document for better readability, or Photo to scan with settings suitable for photos, according to the item type or your purpose.
- Save Scanned Images Automatically
Scanned images are automatically saved to a preset folder. The folder can be changed as needed.
- Application Integration
Utilize scanned images through integration with other applications; display scanned images in your favorite application, attach them to e-mails, extract text from images, and more.
- [TS5000 series/TS6000 series/TS8000 series/TS9000 series/G4000 series/MB2100 series/MB2700 series/MB5100 series/MB5400 series/MG3600 series/MG5700 series/MG6800 series/MG6930/MG7700 series/TS3100 series/E3100 series/G4010 series]
The following functions are unavailable in IJ Scan Utility Lite:
– Push-scan function
– The functions of auto crop and correction
– Scanning at a high resolution
- [OS v10.12, 10.13]
In AirPrint scan, when performing grayscale scanning from Driver, an image cannot be properly obtained.
– In order to perform scanning, use the button other than Driver, or use ImageCapture.
- A problem that scanning of the black and white is disabled when the macOS 10.13 version is upgraded to the latest version has been handled.