Canon PIXMA MG3200 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.60a
Canon Inc. - 24.69MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.60a
Size : 24.69MB
Date Added : March 06,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MG3200 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MG3200
Canon PIXMA MG3200 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG3200 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer All-in-One that delivers exceptional quality and comfort in a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology also lets you print and scan easily wirelessly, from anywhere around your home. This includes the built-in AirPrint compatibility that lets you print straight from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and almost no settings!
Print beautiful home-sized no-frameless images at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the comfort and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. The FastFront feature lets you replace cartridges and add all paper from the front of the printer.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing also lets you automatically print both sides of the paper and this can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. If you want to print from the web, Easy-WebPrint EX also lets you collect and combine multiple web pages with ease to create and print according to your own layout.
My Image Garden software places all your favorite printing features into one easy-to-use software application. Plus, My Image Garden also adds to your comfort right now is a great photo organization with calendar view and facial recognition. It’s also your creative coach because it offers creative templates with different color combinations and patterns for your fun photo project.
Even with Canon apps you can also print and scan JPG and PDF files from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.
– Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
– Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
– The IJ Preview does not work if Microsoft .NET Framework is not installed in PC.
– Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework Client Profile from Microsoft web site.
(Notice for installation)
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.