Canon PIXMA MG3200 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.0
Canon Inc. - 40.85MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.0
Size : 40.85MB
Date Added : March 06,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MG3200
Canon PIXMA MG3200 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG3200 is a Wireless Inkjet Photo Printer All-in-One that delivers exceptional quality and comfort in a compact package. Built-in Wi-Fi technology also lets you print and scan easily wirelessly, from anywhere around your home. This includes the built-in AirPrint compatibility that lets you print straight from iPhone, iPad and iPod touch wirelessly and almost no settings!
Print beautiful home-sized no-frameless images at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with a maximum print color resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi, not to mention the comfort and quality of Canon FINE ink cartridges. The FastFront feature lets you replace cartridges and add all paper from the front of the printer.
Built-in Auto Duplex Printing also lets you automatically print both sides of the paper and this can help reduce paper usage by up to 50%. If you want to print from the web, Easy-WebPrint EX also lets you collect and combine multiple web pages with ease to create and print according to your own layout.
My Image Garden software places all your favorite printing features into one easy-to-use software application. Plus, My Image Garden also adds to your comfort right now is a great photo organization with calendar view and facial recognition. It’s also your creative coach because it offers creative templates with different color combinations and patterns for your fun photo project.
Even with Canon apps you can also print and scan JPG and PDF files from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch and Android devices.
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 69.6MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.