Canon PIXMA MX880 MP Driver (Windows) 1.02
Canon Inc. - 32.06MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.02
Size : 32.06MB
Date Added : March 05,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX880 IJ multifunction printers.
IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Canon PIXMA MX880
Canon PIXMA MX880 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
The PIXMA MX880 is a Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer that delivers exceptional quality, speed and ease of use for your business. Thanks to the built-in Wi-Fi, MX880 allows you to print and scan from any room in your home. You will create documents and photos with a standard color print resolution of 9600 x 2400 dpi, 1picoliter and 5 individual ink tank systems.
Dual Function Panel MX880 also provides control buttons and streamlined functions that turn into temporary buttons in the fax mode for easier operation. While the built-in 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder quickly copies your original fax scans and sends so you can multi-task while the printer is working.
To improve efficiency and productivity in your office, built-in Automatic Duplex Printing allows you to print 2-sided documents without having to flip through pages manually. This will reduce paper consumption by up to 50%.
The Canon MX880 also enables you to turn your office into a photo lab. Print great photo without photo borderless photo labs up to 8.5″ x 11″ size. Plus, you can also enjoy printing without a computer via an optional compatible memory card, PictBridge, and Bluetooth while viewing your images comfortably on the 3.0 inch LCD.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ LAN Driver and Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not compete.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup: New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.