Canon Print Studio Pro (Windows) 2.2.1
Canon Inc. - 14.36MB (Freeware)
Version : 2.2.1
Size : 14.36MB
Date Added : March 04,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
(Optional)This plug-in software facilitates professional photo printing. Plug-in offers all print related setting from a single user interface.
With Print Studio Pro, you can print photos in various styles, including bordered, borderless, index, monochrome, and use ICC profile.
- The XPS printer driver Ver. 5.xx is required for supporting the driver’s 16bit color printing.
Download the latest one from the website.
- The versions of the ICC profiles supported by Print Studio Pro are Ver2.x and Ver4.x.
The other versions of the ICC profiles cannot be used.
- When you want to print by PRO-1 download and install the latest printer driver from the download site.
- The number of images that Print Studio Pro can process is maximum 100 pages.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Download the file. For the location where the file is saved, check the computer settings.
2. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.