Canon PIXMA MG5400 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 36.59MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 36.59MB
Date Added : March 01,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MG5400 IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Canon PIXMA MG5400 series
Canon PIXMA MG5400 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG5400 is an All-In-One Wireless Color Inkjet Photo Printer that provides stunning detail in your business photos and documents with standard 9600 x 2400 dpi print resolution and Easy Color 5 Color Ink System when replacing inks thanks to the Snap Edge Feature.
With Dual Gamut Processing Dual Color technology, the Canon MG5400 faithfully reproduces the color of your original document. Thanks to Apple AirPrint and PIXMA Cloud Link, MG5400 also lets you print wirelessly directly from a compatible smartphone or tablet.
You can even view beautiful and easy-to-see scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Plus, you can also print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from your compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows RT and compatible Android device, thanks to the free Canon Print App.
Enjoy exciting printing with all the new fun by adding new effects to your images like Toy Camera, Soft Focus, Fish Eye, Miniature and Blur Background before you print.
What’s more, the MG5400 has advanced paper handling that gives you several printing options: Printing on CDs and DVDs, and loading regular photos and papers at the same time, so you feel ready to print.
Plus, the MG5400 wireless inkjet also features built-in Auto Duplex Printing that helps you sound environment by automatically printing on both sides of the paper. This lets you save paper and save costs by up to 50%.
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.