Canon PIXMA MP210 MP Driver (Window 64-bit) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 24.19MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 24.19MB
Date Added : February 20,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This product is a driver for Canon PIXMA MP210 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MP210
Canon PIXMA MP210 All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP210 is an All-In-One Inkjet Photo Printer that offers the functions of printing, copying, and scanning quickly and easily? Now you can create beautiful 4″ x 6″ frameless prints for about 46 seconds, and even print photos from a digital camera without a computer!
With this Canon MP210 All-In-One, you will produce a more true copy to your original document, and close the unique Z-lift approximately 11/2 inches vertically and provide a clear and complete scan of even the bold original source.
Software included on MP210 to help you improve your photos and create albums, calendars, and stickers. And what about his performance? The design of the next generation All-In-One will stand out on your desktop.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.