Canon PIXMA MG6320 MP Drivers (Windows) 1.01
Canon Inc. - 37.23MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.01
Size : 37.23MB
Date Added : February 14,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MG6320 IJ multifunction printers.
You can install the following items of the software:
MP Drivers: The driver for Canon IJ multifunction printer.
IJ Scan Utility: The software that allows you to easily scan photos, documents, etc.
IJ Network Tool: The software that performs the setup for printing in the network connection.
IJ Scanner Selector EX: The software that performs the setup for scanning in the network connection.
Canon PIXMA MG6320
Canon PIXMA MG6320 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG6320 is a Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that provides superior quality, flexibility, and ease of use to your home office. With built-in Wi-Fi technology, the Canon MG6320 allows you to easily print and scan virtually anywhere around your home wirelessly.
PIXMA MG6320 has a six-color ink system, including Gray ink, to enhance contrast, vibrancy and help you achieve more professional black and white prints. Even the MG6320 also features the ChromaLife100+ system, Canon’s advanced technology that enhances the beauty and longevity of printed images when in combination with dye ink and original Canon photo paper.
Send photos directly from the camera without a PC with powerful PictBridge WLAN. And with Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Canon Easy PhotoPrint or Apple AirPrint you can easily print wirelessly from compatible smartphones or tablets. Like all Canon printers, the MG6320 also supports My Image Garden software that lets you easily access all your favorite memories in one place so you can print beautiful borderless photos to share and enjoy. You can even use My Image Garden to easily access photo sharing sites and CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, where you can download exclusive content.
When you print, the PIXMA MG6320 also offers two front paper cassettes, direct disc printing, and Auto Duplex Printing, which lets you automatically print on both
sides of the paper, helping reduce paper use by up to 50%.
PIXMA MG6320 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
- When MP Driver installation was stopped by the following acts with the screen awaiting connection, install it again. The installation is not completed even if plugged-in the USB cable again or turned-on the power supply again.
– To cancel the installation.
– To plugged-out the USB cable.
- The scan from the scan button of the printer does not work when the connection is changed from the network connection to the USB connection. Install MP Driver again, and change the connection method.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- The Catalog File signed by Microsoft has been updated.