Canon PIXMA MX892 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 36.59MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 36.59MB
Date Added : January 29,2018
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MX892
Canon PIXMA MX892 Wireless Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
If you want to experience increased productivity, the PIXMA MX892 Wireless All-in-One Printer is perfect for you. In addition to excellent speed and quality, the MX892 also offers exceptional ease of use to your home office. It starts with built-in Wi-Fi that lets you print and scan anywhere in your home virtually from your compatible computer and mobile device. It also includes AirPrint support, which allows you quickly print photos, documents, email, web pages, and more from compatible iPhone iPad, or iPod touch devices to the Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
With Duplicate printing capabilities, an integrated 35-sheet Duplex Automatic Document Feeder, Automatic Duplex Printing installed, and Double Function Panel are some fantastic features that allow you to perform multiple tasks while your printer is working quickly. This can bring office efficiency to a newer level and reduce costs by up to 50% at the same time.
Thanks to 5 Individual Ink Inks, the MX892 can print business documents with an exceptional 9600 x 2400 dpi maximum color resolution and efficiency while integrated imaging technology also ensures the integrity of the original text will be maintained with individual copies and scans.
Not only that, but MX892 also allows you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful photo quality photo labs up to 8.5″ x 11″.
PIXMA MX892 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 65.0MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed correctly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.