Canon PIXMA MX432 XPS Printer Driver (Windows) 5.56
Canon Inc. - 22.17 MB (Freeware)
Version : 5.56
Size : 22.17 MB
Date Added : July 22,2015
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64
This file is a printer driver for Canon PIXMA MX432 IJ printers. XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
Canon PIXMA MX432
Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX432 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that brings exceptional quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the
name of increased productivity.
The Canon MX432 starts with built-in Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing and scanning anywhere in your home from both your computer and your compatible
mobile device. It also includes Apple AirPrint, which allows you to print photos, emails, web pages, and documents from compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod
touch devices to the Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, FastFront, and Easy-WebPrint EX are some of the features that let you quickly perform multiple tasks
while your PIXMA MX432 is working for all new efficiency levels.
Enjoy the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE Cartridge System which means printing your outstanding business documents and
efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of original records maintained on individual copies and scans.
The Canon MX432 also enables you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful photo-quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″.
Canon MX432 is ready to provide business-quality imaging and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level. So, you can
print business documents whenever you need and photos when you want.
PIXMA MX432 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
(Notice for installation)
- Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
(Notice for uninstallation)
- No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
- At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
- Windows 10 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.