Canon PIXMA MX432 MP Driver (Windows) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 28.47 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 28.47 MB
Date Added : February 05,2016
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX432 IJ multifunction printers. IJ Network Tool is included in this MP Drivers.
Canon PIXMA MX432
Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX432 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that brings exceptional quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the
name of increased productivity.
The Canon MX432 starts with built-in Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing and scanning anywhere in your home from both your computer and your compatible
mobile device. It also includes Apple AirPrint, which allows you to print photos, emails, web pages, and documents from compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod
touch devices to the Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, FastFront, and Easy-WebPrint EX are some of the features that let you quickly perform multiple tasks
while your PIXMA MX432 is working for all new efficiency levels.
Enjoy the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE Cartridge System which means printing your outstanding business documents and
efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of original records maintained on individual copies and scans.
The Canon MX432 also enables you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful photo-quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″.
Canon MX432 is ready to provide business-quality imaging and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level. So, you can
print business documents whenever you need and photos when you want.
PIXMA MX432 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [Windows 10]
Some of the settings (such as borderless printing) in the OS standard print settings screen are not valid. the settings in the Printer printing Preferences window are valid. Make settings in Printer printing Preferences when necessary.
- [Windows 10]
Layout printing from the OS standard print settings screen may not be performed as expected in Some instances.
In such cases, open the Printer Printing Preferences window and change the paper size accordingly.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the OS is upgraded with the scanner driver remained installed, scanning by pressing the SCAN button on the Printer may not be performed After the upgrade. in such cases, re-install the scanner driver.
IJ LAN Driver and Tool:
- In the environment where the Firewall software operates, as the printer detection using LAN communication is inhibited, the setup may not be competed.
Disable the Firewall setting temporarily, or close the Firewall software, then, perform the setup. In each case, disconnect the network from the Internet first.
- When using of IJ Network Tool under Windows Vista 64bit version, the following message may be displayed at the setup:New Port could not be created.
Cancel the setup once, then retry the setup after restarting the computer.
- The failure (suspension during operation) in installing Windows 10 November update (1511) environment has been resolved.