Canon PIXMA MX432 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.1
Canon Inc. - 34.47 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.1
Size : 34.47 MB
Date Added : October 16,2013
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MX432
Canon PIXMA MX432 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner, Copier, and Fax
PIXMA MX432 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that brings exceptional quality, speed, and ease of use to your home office all in the name of increased productivity.
The Canon MX432 starts with built-in Wi-Fi for easy wireless printing and scanning anywhere in your home from both your computer and your compatible mobile device. It also includes Apple AirPrint, which allows you to print photos, emails, web pages, and documents from compatible iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch devices to the Canon PIXMA Wireless All-In-One.
The built-in 30-sheet Automatic Document Feeder, FastFront, and Easy-WebPrint EX are some of the features that let you quickly perform multiple tasks while your PIXMA MX432 is working for all new efficiency levels.
Enjoy the maximum color print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi and FINE Cartridge System which means printing your outstanding business documents and efficiency while built-in imaging technology ensures the integrity of original records maintained on individual copies and scans.
The Canon MX432 also enables you to turn your office into a photo lab and print beautiful photo-quality photos up to 8.5″ x 11″.
Canon MX432 is ready to provide business-quality imaging and versatile solutions that can help you take your business to the next level. So, you can print business documents whenever you need and photos when you want.
PIXMA MX432 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 62.1MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.