Canon PIXMA MX860 MP Driver (Windows 64-bit) 1.03
Canon Inc. - 17.60 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.03
Size : 17.60 MB
Date Added : February 04,2014
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64
This file is a driver for Canon PIXMA MX860 IJ multifunction printers.
Canon PIXMA MX860
Canon PIXMA MX860 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One office Printer with Copier, Scanner, and Fax
PIXMA MX860 is a Wireless Inkjet All-In-One office Printer that offers the quality and comfort you need to bring your home office to a newer level.
With built-in Wi-Fi, the Canon MX860 enables you to print from any room in your home with excellent 9600 x 2400 dpi standard color resolution thanks to 1pl ink droplets and five individual ink tank tanks.
Built-in 35-sheet Automatic Document Feeder allows you to copy or scan an original so that it lets quickly you perform other tasks while the printer is working.
Built-in Automatic Duplex Printing also lets you print documents on both sides of the paper without having to flip through the pages manually. Also, enjoy standard security features such as password protected PDFs, which means you can feel secure about the creation and distribution of your most secret files.
Super G3 high-speed fax and Ethernet network allow every aspect of your business to run as efficiently as possible. While Dual Gamut Dual Color Technology, it ensures your copy will preserve the original integrity when you produce a superb scan with 4800 dpi.
Want to print without a computer? It does not matter. You still have printouts via an optional compatible PictBridge and Bluetooth memory card and quickly view and edit your images directly on the 2.5-inch LCD.
PIXMA MX860 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection,manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
- While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time to complete the scanning or disable the setting.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.