Canon PIXMA MG5420 Mini Master Setup (Windows) 1.0
Canon Inc. - 43.52 MB (Freeware)
Version : 1.0
Size : 43.52 MB
Date Added : October 16,2013
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP
This file contains the Setup application, MP Drivers and IJ Network Tool necessary for setting your printer up on a network.
Canon PIXMA MG5420
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MG5420 is a Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Color Photo Printer that delivers stunning detail in your business photos and documents with the standard 9600 x 2400 dpi color printing resolution and the Easy and Fast 5 Color Ink System when replacing the ink thanks to the Snap Edge feature.
With Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the Canon MG5420 faithfully reproduces the color of your outstanding original documents. Thanks to Apple AirPrint and PIXMA Cloud Link, MG5420 also lets you print wirelessly directly from your compatible smartphone or tablet.
You can even see beautiful and easy-to-see scans with advanced image analysis and area-by-area data correction, automatically. Plus, you can also print and scan JPEG and PDF files wirelessly from compatible iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, Windows RT and Android devices without a computer, thanks to the free Canon Print App.
Enjoy delightful printing with all the new fun by adding new effects to your pictures like Toy Camera, Soft Focus, Fish Eye, Miniature and Blur Background before you print.
What’s more, the MG5420 has advanced paper handling that gives you several printing options: Printing on CDs and DVDs, and loading photo and plain paper at the same time, so you feel you’re always ready to print.
Plus, the MG5420 wireless inkjet also has built-in Auto Duplex Printing which helps you to be environmentally aware by automatically printing on both sides of the paper. This allows you to save paper and save costs up to 50%.
PIXMA MG5420 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
After the installation, the decompressed file is left in the temporary folder. (Approx. 72.5MB) Perform the disk cleanup to delete the unnecessary files.
- With Internet Explorer 11, a web site containing Japanese may not be printed properly. In Windows Update, update the OS and Internet Explorer to the latest version.
- If the printer driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the printer driver installed, Enable bidirectional support in the printer properties may be deselected, disabling detection of the ink level, etc. Re-install the printer driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1 and Enable bidirectional support is selected.
- If the scanner driver is installed in Windows 8, and if Windows 8 is upgraded to Windows 8.1 while keeping the scanner driver installed, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) may not be available. Re-install the scanner driver after upgrading to Windows 8.1.
- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.