Canon PIXMA MP250 Scanner Driver (Mac) 15.5.2a
Canon Inc. - 11.65 MB (Freeware)
Version : 15.5.2a
Size : 11.65 MB
Date Added : August 25,2017
License : Freeware
Languages : Multi-languages
Publisher : Canon Inc.
Website : https://www.canon.com
OS : macOS 10.12/OS X 10.11/OS X 10.10/OS X 10.9/OS X 10.8/Mac OS X 10.7/Mac OS X 10.6/Mac OS X 10.5
- No Virus
- No Spyware
- No Bundle
- No Adware
This file is a TWAIN-compliant scanner driver for Canon PIXMA MP250 color image scanner.
Canon PIXMA MP250
Canon PIXMA MP250 Inkjet Photo All-in-one Printer with Scanner and Copier
PIXMA MP250 is an Inkjet Photo All-in-one Printer that gives consumers excellent quality and value in a compact and stylish machine.
Canon MP250 will print, copy and scan and borderless beautiful photo prints at home up to 8.5″ x 11″ with real photo lab quality.
PIXMA MP250 is already equipped with black pigment ink so you will get sharp text results every time. Enjoy also the automatic photo correction feature when you access Auto Photo Fix II in the Easy-PhotoPrint EX software so you can make the most of every memory you have!
The ChromaLife100+ system will allow your photos to last up to 300 years when you use original Canon ink and paper and when stored in a high-quality photo album.
For those of you who want to print from the web? Print creatively with the ability to collect, merge and edit multiple web pages to print according to your layout using “Easy-WebPrint EX.”
Do you want to make multiple copies at once? No problem. Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology dramatically enables your copy to maintain its original integrity, be it the document or copy after copy.
PIXMA MP250 Features
|Speed & Quality||Ease of Use||Connectivity|
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
When the scanner driver is launched, the guide message is may be displayed.
When you select Yes:
The TWAIN driver (ScanGear) is launched. Scanning using MP Navigator EX or IJ Scan Utility can be performed.
Here, the ICA driver cannot be launched. The product name is not displayed in Image Capture, therefore, you cannot perform scanning using Image Capture.
- [OS v10.11, 10.12]
(USB)Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
- [OS v10.8, 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, 10.12]
When you try to install the software downloaded from the Canon download library, the message will be displayed and the installer cannot be launched in some instances.
Procedures for the installation:
– While pressing and holding the Ctrl key, click on the installer package file.
– Select [Open].
– “The software is from an unidentified developer. Are you sure want to open it?” is displayed. Select [Open].
- After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
- macOS Sierra (v10.12) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X El Capitan (v10.11) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Yosemite (v10.10) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.